It is hard to believe that this is my 200th blog post, or that I have been blogging since February 2013, having taken my first crochet class that year. What a journey it has been so far, and who knows where it may take me in the future?
Blogging has given me a lot – inspiration to try new and different things, a reason to finish even my least promising projects, and best of all feedback from people like you in the lovely crafting community. So now it is my turn to offer something in return.
1. Be a follower of this blog
2. Decide if you would prefer a spider or a crab
3. Leave a comment to say which one, and if possible why
4. Look back at the blog after 4th September 2016 to find out who has won
5. If you win please acknowledge your prize by publicising it on some form of social media – your own blog, Twitter, Facebook etc. including a link to iamsimplyhooked.wordpress.com
6. As this is a special occasion I am prepared to pay postage to anywhere in the world!
So that’s it folks. Good luck, and thanks for all your interest and support along the way.